Search Triangle Homes For Sale
Your perfect place is only a few clicks away—let’s get started!
Elba “Isa” Diaz is a full time real estate agent, investor and business owner. She finds excitement and energy in creating a sense of comfort and home for her clients. Isa takes extra care to make these moments in time memorable in the best way possible.
She possesses a unique knowledge base in custom home building and design. She comes from a background of many years in the residential construction industry and brings skills learned throughout her construction business to bear when working with her real estate clients. She has honed her keen attention to detail and dedication to providing impeccable service.
Isa is fluent in Spanish and English to better assess her client’s needs.
She is the proud mother of two teenagers, Suly and Luis, and a cute maltipoo, Benny. When she is not working she enjoys a good read, traveling and an active lifestyle.
It’s like working with one agent with the expertise of twenty
What Other Agents Do
- Discounted Commission for Discounted Services—You handle staging, showings, contract & repair negotiations with a discount broker.
- Convenience vs. Profit—iBuyer services allow you to sell quickly, but at the cost of your hard-earned equity
- Salesperson Attitude vs. Relationship Building—Discount brokers are more interested in making a quick profit than making you money
What 220 Agents Do
- Years of experience in all areas of real estate—including new construction, insurance, staging and lending services
- In-depth market knowledge—ensuring proper pricing, a wide reach of advertising, highly competitive offers and strong negotiating skills
- Excellent communication throughout—we hold your hand from list/search through showings, contract negotiations & inspections to the close.
Relocate to Raleigh with 220 Agents
Over 9,000 acres of parkland
Raleigh boasts over 9,000 acres of parkland, making it an ideal city for adventurers, explorers, and lovers of the great outdoors. Its greenway system travels over 180 miles across trails, paths, and roadways.
Amazing nightlife & entertainment
Raleigh’s fun runs long into the night; in fact, Raleigh has the highest concentration of live music venues in the state! And it’s home to more than 15% of the state’s craft breweries.